Sunday, March 2, 2008

Margaritas & Manicures


Two people this week told me that we are like the black Sex In The City. I like that! The more I think about it the more I agree. Despite the age and income differences we do share a lot of similarities especially on each of our "Birthday Weekend Extravaganzas!! But who's who?? I think I'm the Charlotte York of squad...

The semi-surprise 27th birthday weekend planned for our closest friend was perfect! Margaritas...manicures...girl talk...shopping...swanky center city night out...and good ol' IHOP to top off the weekend's events. We weren't able to squeeze in the tattoos but there's plenty of time for that. It's hard to plan for someone who is used to planning events on their own so I really hope she enjoyed herself!

People will probably be expecting me to come up with my bday plans in about a month or so... I'll just say this now. I'm not doing anything big. Just dinner. Just us!

3 comments:

octoberwildchild said...

just dinner, just us will turn into a night of fabulosity anyways. we can't help but be cute and chic!!

i'm 40% miranda and 60% carrie.

Unforgettable Moments said...

I love it, everything was great. We are a fabulous set of people.
And dinner is just fine. It will be great. Im already thinking of places for you.

Scrilla said...

Yes, I can't wait for a nice fabulous night with you all.

And I don't know what widchild is talking about - she's about 75/25 Carrie/Miranda, lol. Ok, ok - maybe 60/40 is accurate.

I'm about 50/30/20 Charlotte/Miranda/Samantha...but I'm not a hoe!!