Monday, March 17, 2008

Luvoholic

I sometimes feel as blue as a mid-day November sky when I think about what I don't have and what I yearn for. It's so easy to imagine yourself in the shoes of others with money, with husbands, with families, with love. Every vision, every song, every voice is a reminder of the emptiness I often feel even in the presence of others. Those are the moments when you can't wait to disappear into a dark corner and melt into a ball and do just that... cry. I wouldn't call it depression but I'd say it's some mixture of envy, impatience, and sadness that awakens within ever so often. But just like that, as quickly as it appeared, the feeling is gone. I wake up in love again. In love with me, in love with him, in love with you...

(note: friends, as promised, this is NOT another blog about Johnny Walker)

3 comments:

Scrilla said...

Lol - I'm glad it's not about JW - and I'm glad you're still in love with yourself especially. That's most important (and in love with God of course).

Unforgettable Moments said...

Yup love yourself and its easy for others to love you.

octoberwildchild said...

thats the awesome thing about feelings. they pass like the clouds.