Thursday, March 6, 2008

Chicken & Waffles


I miss Roscoe's. You cannot visit LA without stopping by one of the many House of Chicken & Waffles locations. Didn't see Roscoe or any celebs this visit but the food was great so it was well worth it. I'm glad Brian was here to show me around... He said he'd do the same the next time I come out with the girls!

I'm loving it out here. Where has the week gone!? Today I seriously explored the idea of living in the Los Angeles area. I haven't ruled out the idea so we shall see...

4 comments:

Scrilla said...

Dammit - why didn't you want to move to LA like 3 years ago when I was ready to move somewhere!!?? I would have LOVED to live out there! oh well - maybe I can just come visit.

Unforgettable Moments said...

visiting would be nice. Living to. That is far from family though

octoberwildchild said...

wow. oh my gosh. if you moved out there i'd just have a heartattack!!!!!!

SCORPIOLOGIST said...

i'm entertainig moving west maybe that can be an option, I'm all for it! I wouuld want to do it before my little one starts school though,... so that gives me 4 1/2 years to make it happen.