Wednesday, March 5, 2008

I'm going going back back to Cali Cali...

Well actually I'm already here. It has been a tumultuous 48 hours and I can't wait to get in my bed Saturday night and sleep until Monday. First, yesterday was supposed to be a light day. I planned to leave work early to go home pack, clean, and go to bed early since I knew my day would start at 4 am. Well that didn't happen. A 3 hour impromptu meeting in the middle of the day caused me to leave work late. Then I arrived home to find a very sick cat & vomit everywhere that I had to clean up on top of the hundred other things I needed to do before 4. Thankfully I was able to do what I needed to do to make the flight but I had to leave Paris home. Thank God my good friend was able to take him to the vet today and she'll also be able to stop by throughout the day during this week while I'm away to give Paris his medication.

Let me not harp on the negatives... I'm in Los Angeles!!! I arrived safe & sound, the weather is gorgeous, the LA office is amazing, the food is incredible out here, and I feel honored that I was even asked to take part in this project.

I'm meeting up with an old friend from college tomorrow. I'm looking forward to sightseeing and heading over to Roscoe's Chicken & Waffles (E - I'll tell Roscoe you said Hello!!)
I hope I meet Snoop...

3 comments:

Scrilla said...

I am so hype for you! Soak up the sun and have a good time!! Yes, please tell Roscoe I said waddup!

Unforgettable Moments said...

Good times.
That darm Paris, messing up your mental fun. Im sure he will be cool

octoberwildchild said...

some bad had to happen to accentuate the good!! enjoy your trip. i'm going next time.