Monday, February 18, 2008

Whoknows

Whoknows what is really on your mind and what you really wanted to say. I made so much room for you in my heart and in my life but yours was too crowded. Then the tables turned. I'm not sure when though. And now I sense you want something different...perhaps something more. As smart as I claim to be, reading minds is not one of the things I've mastered. Actions speak louder than words and right now your actions are leaving me speachless..perplexed...alone. Speak up, feelings get hurt otherwise. I am truly a different breed...one of "dem jawns Webbie be singing 'bout." Meaning I'm no groupie and I don't belong to any fan club. It takes a lot to boo-me...love-me...keep-me. I guess I should get a warning lable for next time.

2 comments:

SCORPIOLOGIST said...

yesssss! this is something like what i'm feeling at this very moment. Kind of like my post from friday.

octoberwildchild said...

nyamean, shakes!!! we certainly are of a different breed. and niggas is one thing we don't need to chase. so yes, look at the actions because anybody can spit game.