Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Love is in the air


AND IT STINKS!
Valentines Day candies, Valentines Day cards, Valentines Day conversations, Valentines Day proposals, Valentines Ugh!! It's so annoying! I don't mean to sound bitter because I'm not. Even when I had boyfriends during this time of the year I felt that Valentines Day was over-rated and full of disappointment. This is one reason why I'm glad I'm single now and have the option to enjoy a perfect Valentines Day evening alone pampering myself. Well, that's what I'll be doing unless I get asked out on a date at the last minute.

4 comments:

octoberwildchild said...

it's all a farse!!!!!!!!!! i say that as i wave around my half empty bottle of riesling.

i love you, shakes. we can send each other cards for v-day.

Scrilla said...

Valentines shmalentines.

SCORPIOLOGIST said...

I am happy about this upcoming v-day. I have a new love and she very easy to please. I'm going to give my love jewerly because she deserves it.

Unforgettable Moments said...

Valentines Day is what you make it. Make it nice for you. Its girly anyway, so enjoy.
Happy V to my friend.