Monday, February 11, 2008

Office Space

I'm movin' on up - up out of cube life into my manager's old office. Today is my first full day in the office in the new role. Did I mention my office is next to the Director?! It's exciting! I'm sure this feeling will wear off but for now I will enjoy it. As I sit hear listening to music and starring out the window I can't help but to thank God for blessing me. I've done a lot in my short career with this company but it's still hard to believe that I've jumped 3 levels and $25k in only 4 years. Just the thought makes my skin tingle. I can feel the excitment bubbling through my veins! I could literally do cartwheels down the ailse outside my door. Be right back...

5 comments:

octoberwildchild said...

please don't do cartwheels down your aisle!! hahaaa but yes, you deserve it! you work hard and ask for what you want. do the dayum thang.

Scrilla said...

Go head girl!!! A window too!! What more can you ask for?

Unforgettable Moments said...

WTF! $20,000. Damn why cant I count!

SCORPIOLOGIST said...

so does that mean you can hire me now?

SCORPIOLOGIST said...

Oh sorry, Congratulations!! Now can I have a job?