Monday, February 11, 2008

I've got a golden ticket

I've been smiling and singing that song all day... just like I said I would. Isn't it fun when you find out you have so much in common with someone. Even the most silly & bizzare things such as being the only 2 adults in the whole-wide world that watch Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory regularly.

There's something nostalgic about that movie. I watch it with young eyes and anticipation every time and it never gets old. I'm hoping this is symbolic...

3 comments:

octoberwildchild said...

oh my goodness, if i don't get details and get them quick i'm going to be beyond pissed.

Scrilla said...

Lol - that is too cute....and strange. It is a good movie though - I mean any movie about chocoalte is A OK in my book!

Unforgettable Moments said...

I have never watched it straight through.
Comon interest are fun