Saturday, February 9, 2008

Sistas


Your opinions mean everything to me. Last night reaffirmed that I can tell you anything and you'll be as open minded as possible. I mean you also played devil’s advocate but I really needed that too. I don't know why I thought I needed to keep quiet these last 2 weeks but that "little secret" was burning my insides up. If this fizzles or if it lasts I'm happy to know I'll have your support.
Thanks Sis!

BTW / the name of this artwork is "I Got Your Back" by Debra Renee Jeter

4 comments:

octoberwildchild said...

aaaaw naaaaw i was left out!!

octoberwildchild said...

those sistas look like salt n pepa

Scrilla said...

My - giiiiirlfriendsss.....

Unforgettable Moments said...

Of course, of coruse. You have to be open minded. Never keep a secret if you dont want to. Your one of those people who can take and give critism and both parties can be happy in the next 5 seconds.
Friends are the best.