Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Wednesday Woes

The day started out so perfectly...
A special Good Morning wake up call from my cutie, a stop at the local bagel shop for a deliciously toasted honey nut oat bagel, a Jay-Z interview on the radio, AND I'm actually on time for work! "To complete this picture of bliss.. a cup of coffee!," I thought to myself.

"Hello.. Yes Good morning coworkers...smiles all around as I make my way to the office kitchen.... Oh My F*cking GOD where is my creamer?!?...Who the hell moved it?! Better yet, who used it?! It's missing!! I just brought it last Thursday! Why is it not here??? Ohhh I'm going to be miserable all day.

Damn you Wednesday! You won again.

2 comments:

Scrilla said...

LMAO! This is too hilarious - and trebbile (the theivery and all).

octoberwildchild said...

and you just mentioned how good that creamer is!!! blasphemy.