Monday, November 26, 2007

A Thanks for Giving

...life to grow & to inspire others
...opportunity to shine every chance I get
...dreams to play in and share
...disappointment to keep me grounded
...friendships both lifelong and seasonal
...an offer letter before I signed those Air Force documents
...guidance when my mind is too cluttered to even eat or sleep
...family, disfunctions and all
...love even when I'm being a complete witch
...Facebook and all those people you've allowed to re-enter my life
...a place to call home even when its not mine
...enemies - T.I. calls them motivation and so will I
...a senior level position in 3yrs when the haters said I didn't deserve it
...a management position in 5 yrs???
...pain - how else would I remember my life lessons
...Lockheed's tuition reimbursement - MBA in Dec 08 holla!!
...comfort for my soul when its battered and torn. Special thanks for your comfort today!
...prayer cuz you're so easy to talk to

The righteous are never forsaken so please continue to lead me in that direction.
Amen

2 comments:

octoberwildchild said...

move haters... masters bitches comin through...

oooooooooooh look at that second degree ooooooooooh don't it smell nice oooooooooh don't it look fly

ok i'll stop...



but not before i caress my sexy new Masters!! aaaaaaaaaaaw yeah

GL said...

this is nice...

haha you thanked Facebook! :)