Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Good morning dedication

I had a horrible day on Monday. You know all the drama going on in my life right now... school projects, year-end work pressures, and my move. This entire life transition has my stomach doing flips and my head spinning in circles. I can't focus and I'm finding it difficult to sleep, eat, relax, get motivated, pretty much everything except chill with you. I went to bed stressed out and woke up this morning praying that my Tuesday would not be a repeat of the day before and then, at that very second, you called...

3 comments:

octoberwildchild said...

that was me deleting, no worries...

romancin' is beautiful, aint it!?!

Unforgettable Moments said...

Enjoy,

Scrilla said...

I know I'm all late commenting, but it wouldn't let me post anything before :(

But yeah - what a nice pick me up!