Saturday, April 5, 2008

Suga flow

You had rap for me but not til the end of the night.
See what had happened was we caught eyes much earlier in life but got disconnected til now. At the bar he releases his free flow about me, my vibe, my aura and I love it. He questions if I write and I see a challenge because you'd be surprised what I can do after 6 apple martinis. Now I'm here and I can't stop thinking about the taste of his energy. So very unexpected. Definitely not like me but the chemistry is unmistakable. Yes I blog and I promised to do so about this encounter. The convo continued to outside and like magnets pressed together we leaned into the future and talked about nights to come. Now I'm curious. My mind is busy trying to figure out if he was sincere since many of his words were covered in doubt. Energy doesn't lie and if he felt my vibe the way he said he did than there's no need to be unsure. I'm all about taking chances and living each day to the fullest as if tomorrow is a myth. His rap was sweet and I need to hear more...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds interesting

Unforgettable Moments said...

sweeeetttttttttttt

tigerlily said...

I'm still waiting for more than "sounds interesting" lol

Scrilla said...

hotness.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a winner! Words can be rehearsed, but the chemistry is undeniable...