Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Ready for the summer


Thanks to the March 24th Hair Stories: Quench My Thirst post on "I like her style" blog I ordered the Curly Pudding & Curly Buttercreme products from www.missjessies.com this past Monday and they arrived this afternoon! I'm excited to try these products because I love wearing my natural curls in the summer but I hate how natural hair drys out especially when using products that contain alcohol like gel and moose.

The website contains countless before and after pictures as well as testimonials about the Miss Jessie's line of products. I suggest you check it out...

4 comments:

Scrilla said...

Don't be giving out free promotions for their products until you try them!!! Then - charge them for adverstising :)

Unforgettable Moments said...

Hhahah I know, cause you will be mad if your hair fall out. Not that it will.

GL said...

Will do.

tigerlily said...

LOL!!! ok...