Sunday, April 20, 2008

Star Player

How ironic that Katt Williams Friday night said we all should start taking better care of ourselves, the star player. Friday I spent the entire day pampering myself, well a good portion of the day. No work. No alarm clock. No email. No telephone. Just me taking care of my star player... getting a trim, a mani & pedi, and a massage at the Mellow Massage Center in East Falls http://www.mellowmassage.com/. I highly recommend this spot!! There I experienced 60 minutes of pure bliss. The friendly staff, the warm decor, and the calming sounds echoing throughout each room made it easy for me to relax and enjoy the massage. I'm silly because every time I get a massage I always tell myself to imagine that I'm a spaghetti noodle and to just go with the flow. It works and you enjoy them more that way! I was so relaxed I know I was probably talking in my sleep. Oh well it was fabulous! AND I'm not just saying it because my friend owns the business but I definitely appreciated the family & friends discount Gerrae ;)! I am so very proud of her and her business. It's such a great accomplishment especially at our age. I definitely plan to make taking care of my star player a regular part of the routine.

2 comments:

GL said...

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Unforgettable Moments said...

Yeahhhh Star playa. I may need to treat zak. They take food stamps.
LOL