Monday, July 7, 2008

In 2003

Hard to believe that it's been 5 years already. 2003 brought many great experiences and accomplishments as well as lasting memories. As cliche as it sounds, it feels like only yesterday. In 2003, 4 long grueling years of studying, speed walking through campus, darting across Broad Street, sitting in Curtis, and chilling in the SAC, came to an end as I graduated from Temple University! In 2003, I met and lived with my best friend kicking off a lifetime of memories and a tight squad of friendships. In 2003, I said farewell to many other college friends as we parted ways... Though we keep in touch a few times a year we will always have our memories. In 2003, I moved to New Jersey and began renting my very first apartment! The rent was outrageous but I learned a lot about adulthood and responsibilities. In 2003, I started as a Financial Analyst Associate in Lockheed Martin's Finance Leadership Development Program. So excited at the opportunity yet scared to death of the transition from college to the "real world". So today, 6 departments later, 3 levels higher, I celebrate my 5 year service anniversary with LM.

2 comments:

Scrilla said...

Congrats!!!

Unforgettable Moments said...

yeahhhhh best friend and lifetime of real friendshipppppp.