Monday, June 2, 2008

Never again


Why every time we hang out at that after-hours spot do I end up harmed?! I am really starting to live up to this nickname Penny
:(

So here are the top 5 reasons why I'm not drinking again (well drinking more than 2 martinis)...

5. Having the rams will get you hurt especially when you're only 5'1 and apparently attack yourself in your sleep.

4. My tolerance shuts down somewhere between 2 and 3 1/2 apple martinis.

3. Hangovers are not a good look including the one I had that lasted til this morning.

2. Bruises aren't cute; particularily the ones you don't remember getting.

and the #1 reason why I'm not ever drinking more than 2 martinis... I HAVE A DIVISION SIGN ON MY FACE!!!

5 comments:

Scrilla said...

HOW IN THE WORLD........!!????? Ok, no more for you.

tigerlily said...

YES!! I woke up Sunday morning with a bloody scrath on my nose. Very strange.

Unforgettable Moments said...

LMAO, hahahahahahahah i should have told you that boy scratched you in the bar place. lol

octoberwildchild said...

i laughed but its not funny. i feel unincluded. what the hell happened?!

GL said...

Yo that division sign comment made me Crack Up!!

Ha! :)