Thursday, January 24, 2008

Why????

I usually don't blog this early in the day but writing out my feelings is the only way I know how to get my thoughts together enough in order to move on with the rest of my day...

The news this morning was suffocating. Mom called to see if I was getting ready for work. "Of course not" I groaned because I always oversleep! Then she got quiet and I knew something was wrong. My mind raced with the names and faces of the people I knew she was calling to tell me had passed. I was never expecting to hear Frankie's name. Never! She continued..."Frankie was shot and killed last night." Tears rolling down my face I screamed "Why???" God makes no mistakes and I know we shouldn't question but seriously this is the second young person HE has taken from my family this month. I'm so sad but my heart aches more for my Aunt and my cousin's kids. Please keep them in your prayers...

6 comments:

octoberwildchild said...

rip to frankie. i don't know who he is but my condolences to your entire family.

call me if you need to.

Unforgettable Moments said...

Sorrry to hear about this traffic event. Too many murders.
RIP

Scrilla said...

Oh no. I am so sorry. You all are in my prayers.

SCORPIOLOGIST said...

The world can be cruel place. I am sooo sorry to hear about your lost. I pray for you and your to find strength through these time. Love Ya

RIP Frankie.

tigerlily said...

Thanks friends!!

GL said...

As always, late... but my heart is still in in. My prayers are with you and your family... especially Frankie's little ones... RIP