Monday, May 19, 2008

Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Bartley!!!




This past weekend my sister married the love of her life. The ceremony was beautiful and everyone looked amazing. It was probably one of the most fun receptions that I've been to in a long time. I love that both families have welcomed each other with open arms. I found it funny that my dad has already began sharing the secrets on how to deal with my mom's side of the family with his new son-in-law. As beautiful as the wedding was, getting to that day didn't come without obstacles but God saw them through. I pray for peace, happiness, and many blessings for their new family.

Love never fails... 1 Corinthians 13:8

2 comments:

octoberwildchild said...

wow

love is beautiful
congrats to them!

Unforgettable Moments said...

that is so nice to hear.