Thursday, December 27, 2007

This Christmas

Christmas never feels the same. Every year it feels more commerical and over-rated. I can remember being an excited 6 year old little girl waking up early on Christmas morning, quietly creeping down the stairs into the living room to see what Santa had left under the gleaming Christmas tree. Nowadays, I believe I must be on Santa's naughty list :(

This Christmas was welcomed by games, drinks, and best friends! Later in the day I drove to Delaware to see my family then had to hike it back in time to get ready for work the next day. I doubt I'll ever be that excited little girl waiting up all night for Santa but I am so very blessed to be able to spend the day with the people I love the most.

3 comments:

Unforgettable Moments said...

Im glad you came by.
It was nice to have you.
Your blessed everyday.

Scrilla said...

I am so glad you were able to spend time with everyone. It was great.

octoberwildchild said...

the excitement will resume when your little girl creeps down the stairs... i promise!!